Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sofia's Lobo gets 5/5 and is a featured review at Manic Readers!

"Lauren Blades writes a beautiful story of romance, mystery, and shape shifter werewolves. I was so caught up in the story that I had to finish it. You are drawn into the plot where the characters are truly in love, and where a ghost is tied in with the tale. This is a sad story, but ends in a satisfying and happy way. I truly recommend Sofia's Lobo to readers that enjoy reading a good ghost story." - 5/5 & featured review, Loretta, Manic Readers

Thank you so much to Loretta! Buy it today from eRed Sage:

http://eredsage.com/SOFIAS_LOBO___LAUREN_BLADES_%28e_Book%29-p82.html

Thank you!

Lauren

6 comments:

Kris said...

Congrats on the great review. I just read the excerpt and it sounds really good. I cannot wait to read it.

Lauren Blades said...

Kris, thank you so much for stopping to visit and for your comment! What do you enjoy reading?

Kris said...

everything. Steamy paranormals are my favorite. But I also love contemporaries and the occasional historical.

Liane Gentry Skye said...

Lauren, congrats on a well deserved great review! I'm proud to call you a Red Sage sister.

We linked you on our writers gone wild blog today. :)

Lauren Blades said...

Kris, sounds like we read the same things. I do like a good historical when I can find it. Thank you!

Lauren

Lauren Blades said...

Liane, thank you so much! I'll be linking to you guys too. =)

Lauren