Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Sofia's Lobo - the first review!

I'm thrilled to get five hearts in my first review!

"Sofia's Lobo promises romance and suspense -- and it delivers. I was absorbed by this tale of lovers reunited beneath the shadow of a horrible night. The characters really came to life for me and the author fleshed them out with so much emotion that I wasn't able to set the story aside until I finished. Everything about Ms. Blades' tale rang true from the snappy dialogue to the depiction of a non-white couple without all the annoying cliches. The sensual scenes were well written and perfectly suited to the two main characters whose genuine love and desire for each other never truly diminished. Equally impressive was the surrounding story of the local ghost and the way the author tied it to her characters in a meaningful way. The resolution of the story was incredibly satisfying and had me smiling through tears. This story and this new author are a wonderful addition to Red Sage and I'll be anxiously looking for more stories from Ms. Blades." - Cameron Foster

Thank you to Ms. Foster and please check out Sofia's Lobo which releases tomorrow at Red Sage!

www.laurenblades.com

No comments: